Monday, May 27, 2013

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Series...

After 8 days out of state and now on my 4th day of sickness, I haven't exactly prioritized writing. I do have some more thoughts on ministry burnout, but I thought I should rekindle the blog fire with a second addition to my What's In My ______? series.

Last time, I opened up my freezer to you. Today, I'm getting a little more personal by sharing What's In My Bathroom Cabinet.

{allow me to brag on my talented husband for a moment, who personally remodeled our entire bathroom, including hanging the sheet rock, painting, then choosing and installing this cabinet and sink - and the beautiful tile on the floor}

As I went through this usually private space, I realized that sharing the contents of my bathroom storage may provide a little extra insight into our family. Although, not many people keep two placentas in their freezer, so perhaps we've already crossed the line, eh?

Without further ado, then, let's spill the beans!

What's in my bathroom cabinet? as of 05/27/13
Make-up bag
Skincare bag
(empty) travel bag
Hair dryer
3 boxes of bandaids
Hydrogen peroxide
Half used bottle of hand soap
Bubble bath
Claire's ear care solution (which is basically alcohol)
Antacid tablets
Trimin
Gold Bond body powder
Athlete's foot powder spray
2 toilet paper rolls
Hyland's cough'n'cold 4 kids
Malibu Heat body lotion
Nail file
Neosporin first aid antibiotic ointment (a miracle cream, in my opinion)
Burberry cologne
Round brush
Q-tips
Condoms
Evening primrose oil
Extra faucet nozzel
Box of bobby pins
Empty pill case
Benadryl itch relief stick
Stain pen for the cabinet (to cover up scratches)
Hair clips
Extra sink handle
Extra razor blades
Whipped Shea Butter Sugar Scrub (made by my awesome midwife!)
2 empty plastic retail bags (to be used when I empty the trash can)
2 extra Speed Sticks
Electric razor (beard trimmer)

I have to be honest, I feel a little more prepared than I did before I reviewed my cabinet contents. And - bonus! - I organized the darn thing so I can actually get to all this useful stuff.

What am I missing? What necessary items should be in my bathroom?
What's the most unusual object in your bathroom cabinet?





No comments:

Post a Comment